Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Beginning, A New Blog










Whitney,

This blog is to celebrate you and me and the life we are making together. Now that you are in Jerusalem, communication is a bit trickier. My hope and intention is that you and I will be able to share and communicate our thoughts and ideas via our own blog. Most especially, this blog is here to help you and I stay connected as we plan our wedding.

This wedding means the world to me, not because you will find the most beautiful dress, not because we will chose the most wonderful flowers, and not because we will match the most harmonious colors, but because it is you, me, and the Lord and because it is forever. You are a part of the greatest thing I have ever aspired to in this life, yet this is only a starting point from which the horizon expands in a limitless expanse.

That said, I still can't wait to see your dress with you in it, I still can't wait to smell our flowers, and I still can't wait to choose our colors. So let's you and I use this blog to share every little thought and idea that crosses our mind so that we can make it the most beautiful and the most perfect and the most unforgettable wedding we could possibly have.

I love you Whitney, I love every bit of you and I always will.

Your favorite wedding planner,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment