Monday, January 26, 2009

A Week in Egypt

Hey Whit,

You're off in Egypt this week enjoying the history and the sights. In fact, today you spent the day out in the hot sun marveling at the pyramids and taking pictures of the Sphinx. I sure hope you are having fun. I just wanted to highlight your experience with a little contrast. Do you remember the floor mat in the back seat of my car on the driver's side got wet and we couldn't figure out how because we hadn't spilled anything? And I thought that maybe one of the seals was leaky because we had been in the rain down in St. George? Well, interesting story; all this week we have been having lots of rain and tons of wet, heavy, slushy snow, and then these past two days the temperature has dropped well below freezing. Well, turns out it was the leaky seal because today I went to get in my car to go to the store and found two inches of solid ice on the floor of my car underneath the driver's seat on the floor in the rear.

Enjoy the sunshine!

I sure love you,

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment